DHA is currently seeking a NDIS IT Operator to provide test development, documentation and execution for an enterprise team supporting of our largest client. This position is located in Quantico and the surrounding areas of Stafford, Virginia. This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Embedded into the CODIS team to provide insight and analysis of IT operations
- Understanding of National DNA Index System (NDIS), related processes, implementation of policy and standards including Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS)
- Familiar with or practiced CODIS IT Security Policy related to NDIS Security Requirements Operational Procedures
- Assisting with the management of systems, applications, processes, and interoperability
- Familiarity with development, deployment and administration of booking stations and other desktop paths to NDIS
- Familiarity with RAPID DNA functionality
- Manage data protection, backup, offsite archiving, restoration, and evidentiary protection
- Participates in CODIS Conferences or symposiums
- Ensures accurate accounting of all site inventory configuration and its ability to run CODIS
- Assists with user issues troubleshooting, resolution, and design activities to optimize NDIS
- Supports or have suggestions on process and systems functionality enhancements
- Knowledge of NDIS uploads and validation processes
- Capability to monitor messages and reporting within NDIS
- Understanding of log events and takes related action, as needed
- Understanding forensics behind stored data and advanced queries
- Understanding how to trace quality standards and its implementation
- Knowledge of NDIS Participating Laboratory Assessments and NDIS auditing
- Aids in developing CODIS Community collaboration, training, and data exchange presentations between the FBI, NDIS participating labs, and individual users
Desired individual shall possess:
- CODIS (NDIS, FBI SDIS and LDIS) user experience – Preferred
- IT Business Analyst experience – Preferred
- Systems Administrator experience – Preferred
- Data Management experience – Preferred
- Data Protection experience – Preferred
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.