DHA is currently seeking an Information Security, SME to provide test development, documentation and execution for an enterprise team supporting of our largest client. This position is located in Quantico and the surrounding areas of Stafford, Virginia. This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Manages CODIS accreditation boundary Information Technology and Information Security support program
- Works within a team of contractor and government Systems Security Engineer and Officers
- Develops and implements plan to protect and defend information and information systems while maintaining full compliance with Agency directives
- Balances cost and risk to promote confidentiality, integrity, availability, non-repudiation, and authentication of information
- Builds preventive and proactive IT services in response to the areas of Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Security, and InfoSec policy and compliance
- Enables defense-in-depth to include integrity, availability, authenticity, confidentiality, and non-repudiation of information is accomplished
- Performs Computer Network Defense (CND) continuous (24x7) monitoring and reporting, using Information Assurance (IA) detection, mitigation, and prevention solutions including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Protection Systems (IDS/IPS), Host-Based Security System (HBSS), log management system (machine data: system, audit, etc. logs), and Security Information Event Management Systems (SIEM)
- Manages continuous IA surveillance evaluation of the accreditation boundary, which includes network devices, storage area networks, network attached storage, servers, workstations, printers, and scanners
- Deploys multiple level security countermeasures to protect the integrity of information assets
- Enables more consistent, comparable, and repeatable assessments of IT security controls
- Promotes better understanding of operational risks resulting from the operation of IT systems
- Creates more complete, reliable, and trustworthy information for Authorizing Officials to facilitate risk-based authorization decisions
- Supports preparation and maintenance of the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages, risk management recommendations, and implement continuous monitoring activities and solutions, which include tracking Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Develops, maintains, and monitors artifacts (infrastructure, services, and applications) for A&A package submission to receive Authority to Test (ATT) and ATO certifications. Sustain a continuous monitoring framework as directed by the Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) policy in accordance with NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4 and NIST SP 800-37 or current and future versions
- Manages and neutralizes of security incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or a related discipline
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum of two (2) years as program lead in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the Information Security (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance) field including:
- Knowledge of developing, maintaining and managing Security Authorizations and Assessments packages
- Experience with developing and managing Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Displays technical experience with conducting research and providing review recommendations on software and technologies for vulnerabilities.
- Technical experience with reviewing vulnerability scans and providing mitigation techniques
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.