DHA is currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager to provide test development, documentation and execution for an enterprise team supporting of our largest client. This position is located in Quantico and the surrounding areas of Stafford, Virginia. This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Works directly with the Program and Government Managers to ensure the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) Task Order Team can support its 3000 operational users worldwide in 54 States and over 55 Foreign countries
- Creates Roles and Responsibilities (R&R) list that delineates primary and alternate R&Rs to level direct task between the PM and Deputy and on tasks and activities that cross over other labor categories
- Provides control and oversight in the team maintaining the Knowledge Base (KB) including FAQs, training materials, and site-specific systems configuration
- Analysis ticket, personnel, and user feedback metrics performance as prescribed by the Statement of Work and acts in optimizing processes and automation
- Acts on post ticket closure assessments to resolve issues that could be resolved by systems change, precluding user calls
- Evaluates results of quality control scripts against daily system and administrative changes to validate that users can perform their mission; act to re-train were personnel administrative actions created issue and collaborate with systems engineers and development team made changes
- Analysis and recommends changes in system and administrative processes to improve operational delivery
- Creates and controls integrated master schedule in collaboration with Program and Government Managers
- Coordinates deployment schedules and installation of CODIS software in new agencies and upgrades to existing ones
- Assists with deployment planning and facilitation of Deployment Readiness Reviews (DRRs)
- Schedules personnel, when required to support systems standup and numerous CONUS and OCONUS symposiums, national conferences, training requirements, demonstrations and lectures
- Administratively on-boards and trains new employees
- Constantly evaluates usefulness of Computer Based Training (CBT) program and user feedback
- Manages sourcing and implementation for known, future Task Order options
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience and knowledge as a program manager in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a program manager
- PM Certifications - Preferred
- CODIS experience - Preferred
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.