DHA is currently seeking a Program Manager to provide test development, documentation and execution for an enterprise team supporting of our largest client. This position is located in Quantico and the surrounding areas of Stafford, Virginia. This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Manages Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) Task Order supporting approximately 3000 operational users worldwide in 54 States and over 55 Foreign countries
- Ensures development, on-site and remote operational maintenance services, training, configuration, Web Site design, legislative support, information assurance, and Knowledge Base transfer are fully implemented
- Schedules deployment and installation of CODIS software in new agencies and upgrades to existing ones
- Maintain and administers CODIS infrastructure and Continuity of Operations (COOP) though direct management or coordination through other infrastructure services teams
- Develop program relationship with internal and external systems providers
- Analysis and recommends changes in system and administrative processes to improve operational delivery
- Deploys personnel, when required to support systems standup and numerous CONUS and OCONUS symposiums, national conferences, training requirements, demonstrations and lectures
- Creates conference presentation and materials
- Ensures deployment planning validated configuration during pre-planning phases and method and baseline configuration to be deployed; facilitates Deployment Readiness Reviews (DRRs)
- Manages Computer Based Training (CBT) program and its user feedback mechanisms
- Responsible for cloud computing solution implementation
- Manages scope, schedule, and cost as prescribed by the Statement of Work
- Manages integrated master schedule in collaboration with government managers
- Delivers Analysis for Alternatives as directed by government managers
- Ensures all deliverables milestones are met
- Ensures all travelers have all overseas administration and mandated overseas operational training requirements are met prior to conference and deployment travel including passport and visa requirements
- Manages sourcing and implementation for known, future Task Order options
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience and knowledge at the senior program manager level in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
- A minimum of seven years’ experience at the senior level
- PM Certifications - Preferred
- CODIS experience - Preferred
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.