DHA is currently seeking a Help Desk Manager to provide test development, documentation and execution for an enterprise team supporting of our largest client. This position is located in Quantico and the surrounding areas of Stafford, Virginia. This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance.
- Manages Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) Help Desk supporting approximately 3000 operational users worldwide in 54 States and over 55 Foreign countries during core hours of 7:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) to 8:00 PM ET
- Manages Tier 1 and Tier 2 service response and escalation handoff to Tier 3
- Ensures Help Desk personnel are adequately trained and have the tools to perform their job
- Optimizes team performance using various techniques including publishing Training Plan, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Call Scripts, Ticket Templates, Remote Access, and automated troubleshooting/issues resolution through PowerShell scripting or the use of other process techniques
- Maintain Knowledge Base (KB) including FAQs, training materials, and site-specific systems configuration
- Manages ticketing system and assist with influencing increased ticket system functionality and/or ticketing system replacement, if needed and approved
- Analysis ticket, personnel, and user feedback metrics performance as prescribed by the Statement of Work
- Performs post ticket closure assessments to pinpoint issues that could be resolved by systems change, precluding user calls
- Schedule quality control scripts against daily system and administrative changes to validate that users can perform their mission
- Prepares team to support deployment of new systems functionality by participating in Production Readiness planning, building understanding of changes, and affecting Help Desk Team troubleshooting support
- Interface with partners to resolve connectivity issues
- Assist with developing growth plan to support increase in user base
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a help desk manager in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Documented troubleshooting skills and experience on software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience with the latest version of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint (User)
- One (1) year experience with and knowledge of CODIS preferred
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.