DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a SharePoint Developer with an active Top Secret Clearance to support a dynamic customer in Washington DC. Candidates must be willing to take a Counter Intelligence Polygraph and be eligible for an SCI.
Manage the day to day SharePoint environment for a large Federal client. This includes helping the client transition from an on-premises environment to a cloud environment, monitoring the day to day health of the SharePoint environment, working closely with other members of the Infrastructure team to provide a stable environment for our customer.
· Managing SharePoint user groups and access rights
· Creating SharePoint sites and lists
· Supporting upgrades and other maintenance of the SharePoint infrastructure (primarily Friday evening and Saturday during the day)
· Providing SharePoint training and coaching o Identifying areas where the program can make more effective use of SharePoint
· Serving as backup Enterprise Tools administrator after receiving training
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.