DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Network Administrator with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
Top Three skills:
Desired Years of experience:
Other Preferred Skills/ Attributes:
· (Required) 5+ years of experience as system or network administrator or a support specialist. Solid understanding of basic fundamentals in TCP/IP and the OSI model as well as common routing protocols.
· (Required) 3+ years relevant Windows and Linux OS experience relating to networking and security
· (Required) 3+ years Building & Maintaining Globally Distributed Production Linux Enterprise Environments
· (Required) 3+ years of F5 BIG IP, GTM/DNS device experience
· (Required) 3+ years general configuration and maintenance experience with Cicso ASA Firewalls (various models)
· (Preferred) 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server Administration and Engineering to include Enterprise versions 2010, 2013, and Office 365
· (Preferred) 5+ years of experience with Windows Server Administration and Engineering to include Standard and Enterprise versions of Windows Server 2008 and above.
· (Preferred) 2+ years of relevant IT experience with administration of Microsoft Windows Server and/or Linux, Certificate Authority infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory,
· Internal and External DNS support experience
· (Preferred) Experience with Cloud Technology
· (Preferred) 8-10 years of Microsoft Active Directory experience
· (Preferred) 8-10 years of experience in virtualization using VMWare Server Virtualization to include ESX Versions 3.X – 5.X
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.