DHA is looking for a Mobile System Engineer to support our largest client in Washington, DC. This position requires an active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility.
The qualified candidate will provide mission critical technical, development, and end user support within the mobility environment of our DOJ customer. The scope of this technology task project will include support of Agile Development Methodologies, Operations and Maintenance, Change Management, Quality Control, and End User Training as necessary to ensure mission success.
- Gather user requirements using multiple methodologies to formulate system requirements documents, systems security requirements documents, and system test plans
- Collaborate with other Government agencies to gather information about mobile architectures, security concerns, and lessons learned
- Evaluate alternative mobile solution architecture components and provide recommendations
- Leverage expertise with mobile solution components (AirWatch Workspace ONE), Android OS, VMware, SQL, etc.) to install, configure and integrate into the mobile solution architecture
- Architect and deploy enterprise hardware refresh to new mobile technologies
- Architect and deploy capability for user provisioning of new and existing mobile technologies
- Move components from a testing environment through the change and configuration management process
- Participate in creation, documentation, and execution of detailed testing procedures throughout the product development lifecycle
- In collaboration with other team members, manage the life cycle process into a release cycle and production following an Agile Development Methodology
- Work across multiple, internal, groups to provide assistance and/or support as requested in an active collaborative environment (team environment)
Top 3 skills
- 1. Practical technical experience with mobile solutions architecture components and technologies
- 2. System testing
- 3. Customer service and ability to interact easily with numerous end users
Skills and Experience:
- Required) 5 years of relevant IT experience with 2+ years in mobility solution architecture, design, integration, deployment, and operations and maintenance of a mobile architecture that includes Android and/or Apple iOS smartphone devices and tablets
- (Required) 2+ years of relevant IT experience of architecture, design, integration, deployment, and operations and maintenance within an AirWatch or similar MDM solution.
- (Required) 2+ years of relevant IT experience with administration of Microsoft Windows Server and/or Linux, Certificate Authority infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory,
- (Required) 2+ years of multi-team collaboration within an Agile development environment.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.