DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Senior Exchange Administrator (Office 365 SME) with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience using IT Infrastructure monitoring tools, i.e. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), HP Operations Manager and other native tools common to Exchange;
- Familiarity with SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM
- Clear understanding of ADFS
- Windows System Administration, to include patching, remediation, maintaining, and upgrading
- Experience with Active Directory Management
- Knowledge and experience in Certificate Authority; Digital Signatures and PKI
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Exchange Online Protection and Domain and LAN administration
- Strong practical knowledge of the Office 365 Cloud Environment, planning, implementing, sustaining, administering Office 365
- Practical experience working with Microsoft Premier Field Engineers (PFEs) to develop and then enable Microsoft Office 365 technical and systems administration functionality
- Experience administering Skype for Business online
- Experience administering Microsoft Lync Federation and Federated services experience
- Experience administering Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Experience with Exchange Management Console, Exchange Admin Console/Exchange Control Panel, and Exchange Management Shell
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, i.e. 2012 r2, 2008 r2, and 2003
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, PowerShell, and other scripting tools
- Knowledge and experience in development, test and configuration management
- Ability to effectively articulate and share technical knowledge between senior government and contractor staff.
Required Qualifications or Experience:
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SSBI within 6 years and SCI Eligibility
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field; Exchange, Lync, and Active Directory, troubleshooting Exchange and Skype for Business
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT related field;
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) core solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (or earlier)
- 1 or more years scripting experience
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.