DHA is looking for a SQL DBA to support our largest client in Washington, DC. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI CI Poly.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
The successful administration of multiple SQL Server instances. The SQL DBA will work with a SQL team focused on providing a high level of service to the agency’s internal customers.
The majority of the work performed by the team falls into one of three categories:
Qualified candidates will have hands on experience with the following:
· SQL Server 2008, 2014
· Patching Databases
· Providing Security Documentations to the Lead
· Applications tuning for applications running on Dell enterprise-class servers with 4 or more processors.
· Administration, implementation, monitoring, and operations and maintenance of SQL databases on VMware servers and on non-virtualized servers.
· DNS and IP addressing.
· Federal Information Technology security standards and implementation of SQL systems to ensure security compliance.
· Writing and Verbal Communication skills.
· Requirements analysis to successfully support SQL Server databases and applications.
· Allocation and management of drive space on the servers.
· Fine-tuning and monitoring SQL Databases to ensure efficient operations.
· Development of SQL Server databases according to requirements and change requests.
· DBMS (Database Management System) product evaluation and recommendation
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for over 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide forward-thinking solutions and exceptional service to federal customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of State (DOS), U.S. Marshal Service (USMS), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DOD).