DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Network Architect with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
- Designs and configures network systems across the enterprise. This includes designing, developing, installing, and configuring in order to optimize all local and wide area network hardware corporate servers, associated software and communication links.
- Provides input and manages short and long term projects designed to meet business requirements for infrastructure functionality, performance, availability, cost and business continuity needs while taking into account business direction and growth strategies.
- Designs and administers server and network systems, storage solutions, virtual environments and cloud architecture.
- Assists with the design, and oversight of, infrastructure related IT governance, Legal and Regulatory required policies and procedures, such as access management and change management
- Implements strategy and standards and ensure compliance and accuracy for assigned technical baselines, including cloud architectures, server technologies, and communication technologies, LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, security, wireless implementations and any devices connecting to, or containing DNC data or systems.
- Implements short and long term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Ensures effective implementation of hardware, software and communication standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Implements testing methodologies for infrastructure performance and security Creates and ensures work flow and systems applications in a clear, concise manner.
- Interacts and negotiates with vendors and contractors while leveraging internal Procurement expertise to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science Computer Systems Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field preferred.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information across internal and external audiences.
- Certifications Industry Certification: Ex: CCNP or CCIE Expert knowledge of Network Systems and emerging technologies
- Experience with Firewalls & Load Balancer technologies is a plus
- Experience with Network monitoring tools
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.