DHA Group, Inc. is looking for Senior Software Developers with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
- Responsible for integration engineering, testing & QA of cloud apps and infrastructure deployed on AWS, building the next generation of web apps and systems infrastructure, focusing on automation & availability
- Resource will be providing advanced QA integration support to onshore product team and offshore development team.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 85 - 90% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, preproduction, production, and post-release patches
- Will implement consumable security services with API’s, and driving adoption of 24X7 proactive security monitoring on all TIO environments and systems, while integrating compliance operations Work cross-functionally with various FBI teams: product management, QA/QE, various technical and operational divisions to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the projects within the TIO’s portfolio
- Operate as TIO’s Cloud Services lead and providing technical guidance for innovation teams
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies coordinate with proper security organizations to ensure build/unit security testing meets IA requirements
- Test software applications and provide remediation for accessibility to other software developers for Section 508, Part of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended in 1998.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years’ experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- 1-2+ years’ experience developing prototypes at the right level of fidelity for each phase of development, from startup through launch and beyond.
- Certified - AWS Technical or Solutions Architect or 3-years’ experience in role
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD, and containerization (Cloud formation, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, automation tools, Linux, Docker, chef or puppet, etc…)
- Candidate should have experience in a DevOps culture, working with multi-disciplinary teams (developers, architects, operations, testers) to provide quality assurance for releases of automation that provision & configure infrastructure components in the Cloud (AWS)
- Strong experience with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD):
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 1+ years’ experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in software processes, web services, microservices, multi-tiered systems, and enterprise application integration.
- Experience with distributed (multitiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.