DHA Group, Inc. is looking for Security Architect with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
- Leads and assists in the delivery of cyber security and IT security engineering projects
- Creates security architecture standards for adoption of new technology
- Identifies, quantifies, and recommends mitigation actions for security risks as they relate to enterprise projects.
- Produces management reporting, including appropriate metrics that inform senior leadership as to the state of information risk and exposure
- Understands security product / service cost drivers and industry and business trends impacting the Agency information security program
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion Provides information security matter expertise to technology teams and projects
- Evaluates and recommends security software/hardware and its integration into existing architecture
- Researches and benchmarks security infrastructure technologies as it relates to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in technical roles in cyber security
- Experience leading security design and architecture reviews of large applications, systems and networks
- Deep security expertise in at least one of the following (1) Windows and Active Directory, (2) networking/routing/switching and/or applications based on .NET, C or C#
- A track record of success in securing large and complex environments, such as data centers or other industrial spaces
- Experience navigating business through complex risk decisions
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.