DHA Group, Inc. is looking for Data Scientists with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
- Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
- Examples of development include; Build recommendation engines, spam classifiers, sentiment analyzers and classifiers for unstructured and semi-structured data
- Cluster large amount of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments using Amazon EC2, Storm, Hadoop and Spark
- Perform machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods
- Participate in client engagements focused on big data and advanced business analytics, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, public policy, optimization, and risk management; communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations
- IT and Cybersecurity and Threat Intelligence Analysis
- Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Master's degree or PhD from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, Operations Research, or related fields, preferred with a strong mathematical background and ability to understand algorithms and methods from a mathematical viewpoint and an intuitive viewpoint
- 8-10 years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Demonstrated professional experience working as a Data Scientist
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: machine learning, data visualization,
- statistical modeling, data mining, or information retrieval
- Strong data extraction and processing
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.