DHA is looking for an Drupal 8 Developer to support our largest client in Washington, DC. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
DHA is seeking a Drupal 8 Developer for a public facing web portal. The developer will be part of a small, distributed team working closely with a group of high-value customers. They will be responsible for researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, custom module development, Drupal theming, prototyping and implementing intuitive user experiences for the web portal. They must understand and be able to work using the Drupal Content Management system and have expertise in common front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation and Semantic-UI. Developer position will also require expertise in creating instructional and marketing material using graphic design software like Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and others as applicable.
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts
- Communicate with customers with clarity, courtesy and honesty – verbally and in writing
- Work with customers in real time in scheduled phone meetings, as well as through a ticketing system
- Collaborate with other team members on technical and customer service challenges
- Deep experience with both Drupal 7 & 8, PHP development, API, web service, and integration experience
- Working experience with the Drupal 8 ecosystem components (Git, Composer, TWIG, Site Building and Module development)
- Experience with Drupal user interface development to include user experience, theme development
- Experience with configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes
- 5 Years of experience developing websites (front-end) including GUI creative experience
- 2 Years of experience with Drupal supporting complex sites, multimedia, social networking, knowledge bases, etc.
- Expertise in common front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation or Semantic-UI
- Technical writing experience producing user manuals, product training programs, and instructional or reference materials
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills to include a proven record of providing customer relationship management with excellent customer satisfaction
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping build lasting value for customers
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, knowledge of development best practices, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience developing resilient, scalable and flexible web based solutions
- Experience with usability and driving customer support creating Mock ups
- Experience supporting complex configurations and troubleshooting in a Drupal platform
- Experience with enterprise web technologies like Varnish, memcached, CDN and reverse proxies
- Experience with compliance directives and organizations such as FISMA, FedRAMP, 508, NIST and OMB
- Experience providing full life-cycle support to include, requirements definition, new development, O&M, Security and documentation support
- Experience creating dynamic multilingual sites.
- A consulting or customer service background
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, multiple government agencies etc.)
- Computer Science or Mass Communications degree or background
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide forward-thinking solutions and exceptional service to federal customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of State (DOS), U.S. Marshal Service (USMS), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DOD).