DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a PKI Engineer to support a dynamic customer in Washington DC. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for SCI.
- Take direction from Customer project manager and perform PKI related project tasks
- Provide in-depth subject matter expertise for engineering support related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) systems.
- Conduct/oversee on-site installation, integration and configuration of Entrust PKI solutions and Customer site and perform integration with third party products
- Perform testing of PKI and other security product for new deployments
- Analyze current architecture components and provide recommendations for improvement, especially as it relates to industry best practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems. Assist Customer with production deployment issues with may arise. Act as a point of escalation for troubleshooting as required. Assist in resolution and escalations on all PKI related matters.
- Maintain PKI connectivity requirements, architectural descriptions, and documentation
- Participate in PKI program management meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service
Top 3 skills/must haves:
- Applicant must be a US citizen, possess and be able to maintain a minimum of DoD Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access which requires an FBI counterintelligence scope polygraph.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of technical experience and working knowledge of the following: PKI technologies: Certification Authorities, LDAP Directories, OCSP, and the standards relating to them
- Knowledge of PKIs and related technologies (LDAP directories, HSMs, OCSP) and security practices
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Other Preferred Skills/ Attributes:
- Entrust PKI and authentication systems experience
- Experience with LDAP directories especially Critical Path/OpenWave
- Familiarity with PKI and security policies and procedure documents such as Certificate Policies and Certification Practices Statement
- Card Personalization industry experience
- Capable of learning new technologies and products quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Desired Years of experience: 5 Years
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.