DHA Group, Inc. is looking for an IT Project Manager/IT Portfolio Manager with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
- Responsible for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures Leads and trains junior staff.
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serves as Agile framework coach
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- May establish Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders. Establish and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Prepares testing plans and schedules, remediation and status reports for Section 508 Accessibility Standards developed by the U.S. Access Board and promulgated under 36 C.F.R. part 1194 as amended in 2017; and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative to ensure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (systems and applications) are accessible
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders in the execution of Section 508 accessibility functions and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 + years of experience in IT Project management
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- PMP certification Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with Atalassian suite of tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture processes including DODAF, FEAF and TBM
- ITIL, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.