DHA is looking for a Identity and Access Management System Administrator to support a dynamic customer in Washington DC. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Experience supporting authentication services including firewall and web services, Kerberos constrained delegation, and single sign on
- Possess a broad understanding of web services including troubleshooting internal and external sources. Must include an understanding of protocols for web traffic, troubleshooting, and diagnosing of connectivity issues.
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows Server operating system 2016 or earlier
- Experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience using Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG), Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) within a single enclave, and Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Understand the basics of Firewalls including endpoints, access, policy publishing to include troubleshooting connectivity issues in complex scenarios with consideration of the outward lying network technologies
- Experience with High Availability systems including general concepts of arrays, load balancing, and replication
- Experience with Lightweight Active Directory Protocol (LDAP) and Secure Lightweight Active Directory Protocol (LDAPS)
- General understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- General undertaking of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate services
- General understanding of RSA management and support
- Self-starter; able to manage multiple tasks efficiently for on-time delivery
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 24 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.