DHA is hiring a (Security Assessor) Principal Information Security Specialist II to support a very dynamic customer in Clarksburg, WV. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
The Qualified candidate will:
- Perform multiple IT Security support services associated with security functional testing, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. Including Vulnerability, Database, and Web scanning along with Network Mapping.
- Conduct ongoing security functional requirements testing and security assessments of DOJ information system hardware, software, and applications, and overall system architecture to verify and validate that system security technical and operational controls are in accordance with established security policies, requirements, plans, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Develop associated reports, e.g., risk and test reports, as assigned. Prepare security vulnerability and penetration testing methodologies; evaluate test data; create assessments reports, and develop test plans and test reports as assigned.
- Assist DOJ stakeholders in identifying and evaluating technical and operational security risks, threats, weaknesses and vulnerabilities associated with DOJ information systems.
- Support the C&A process of DOJ information systems, to verify and validate conformance to Federal and DOJ policies, regulations, FISMA compliance and standards, and meet specified security requirements. Support will parallel with DOJ Security Division (SecD) certification testing methodologies and strategies.
- Conduct security functional requirements testing, as assigned, of system applications and components, and overall system architecture to verify and validate conformance with specified security policies and requirements.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- BS- Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
- Five (5) years of experience performing multiple IT Security support services associated with security functional testing, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Experience conducting ongoing security functional requirements testing and security assessments of information system hardware, software, and applications, and overall system architecture, verifying and validating that system security technical and operational controls are in accordance with established security policies, requirements, plans, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Experience supporting Certification and Accreditation processes to verify and validate conformance to policies, regulations, FISMA compliance and standards, and meet specified security requirements.
- Experience with information system compliance with government standards and industry best practices including, but not limited to NIST, OWASP, Common Criteria, DISA and SANS Institute.
- Working experience with a variety of web application vulnerability and network penetration test tools, including but not limited to, Nmap, Metasploit, and Nessus.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.