DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Mobile Project Analyst to support a dynamic customer in Washington DC. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for SCI.
The Mobile Project Analyst will be a part of a larger enterprise Mobility team responsible for engineering and deploying solutions across a large federal agency. The ideal candidate would have a business analyst, requirements analyst or project coordination background.
• Participate in and/or facilitate Mobile Apps Review Committee (MARC) bi-weekly meeting
• Process mobile app requests
o Vet initial mobile app request
o Submit to mobile app vetting software
o Coordinate and communicate mobile apps vetting with committee members
o Continuous updates for Mobile App Tracking site
o Coordination of MARC meetings and agenda
• Recommend and help develop improvements to mobile app vetting process
• Provide real-time meeting minutes to SharePoint App Tracking site from committee members during mobile app review discussions
• Manage mobile apps release approvals with Change Management Board
• Provide mobile apps configuration and deployment to Enterprise via Mobile Device Manager
• Continuous monitoring of approved apps for risk mitigation
• A minimum of two years of experience providing project coordination, business analysis or requirements support
• Experience gathering and documenting customer requirements, project status updates, memos and meeting minutes
• Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to brief government leadership
• Scrum Master, Agile or equivalent certification
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for more than 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
• Systems Engineering
• Cyber Security
• Software Development
• Information Technology Services Support
Please send your resume to Recruiting@dha-inc.com and apply online by searching for our careers tab on DHA-Inc.com.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.