DHA is seeking a Project Manager to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired.
- Shall manage administrative/personnel related tasks associated with this TO in conjunction with regularly assigned PO duties.
- Shall possess proficiency providing management and technical review, industry insight, issue resolution, employing proven problem solving techniques, and directing critical decision-making.
- Shall evaluate, analyze, and recommend options in improving efficiency and effectiveness, addressing all phases of a data system lifecycle existence, including: conception, design, and development; production and/or construction; distribution, operation, maintenance and support; and retirement, phase-out, and disposal.
- Shall provide guidance and recommended changes to the N-DEx PO on internal and external processes and system documentation.
- Shall manage, coordinate, track, and implement system testing procedures and test cases with large complex information sharing systems.
- Shall work well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Shall recognize patterns of customer needs, problems, and potential systemic solutions.
- Shall possess proficiency in project tracking, troubleshooting, and monitoring of process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Shall perform as the Project lead on the N-DEx Analysis Review Board (NARB)
- Shall perform as the Project Manager of various system services and capabilities, from concept, to full implementation within the Operational Environment (OE).
- Shall support all N-DEx System services and capabilities throughout the entire Life Cycle Development (LCD) including, but not limited to: Concept of Operations (CONOPS); Research and Development (R&D); and Test, Implementation, and Quality Assurance (QA) phases.
- Shall present findings and recommendations on the N-DEx System capabilities throughout the entire system lifecycle.
- Shall act as a SME and manage the N-DEx System batch query capabilities, to include being contributory in automating batch query.
- Shall create CONOPS documents, requirements for the N-DEx System enhancements and capabilities, testing procedures, user guides, and policy documentation.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ background in managing and supporting IT systems.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience working in collaborative sessions.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience producing quality technical written documentation to include, but not limited to, procedures and instructions.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience in the analysis and assessment of large numerical statistics, to include qualitative and quantative data, while managing and coordinating major parallel IT initiatives.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience meeting with staff to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements on projects.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ managing and tracking project tasks and performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short-term and long-term goals.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with staff and CJAs.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.