DHA is seeking a Technical Program Analyst to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Shall possess a strong background in project management.
- Shall evaluate, analyze, and recommend options in improving efficiency and effectiveness to address all phases of a data system lifecycle existence, to include: conception and requirements, design, development and test; production and/or construction; distribution, operation, maintenance and support; and retirement, phase-out and disposal.
- Shall manage, track, prioritize, and schedule multiple projects simultaneously, meeting short deadlines.
- Shall provide necessary professional skills, including limitations, privacy, ethics, planning, selecting, collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and communication for all phases of data processing, system and software development lifecycle phases, and the analysis of the N-DEx System data from system contributors.
- Shall provide guidance and recommend changes to the N-DEx PO on internal and external processes and system documentation.
- Shall manage, coordinate, track, and implement system testing procedures and test cases with large complex information sharing systems.
- Shall work well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Shall recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist, and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions.
- Shall recognize patterns of customer needs, problems, and potential systemic solutions.
- Shall possess proficiency in managing and tracking project tasks.
- Shall possess proficiency in developing comprehensive project plans and schedules, which are shared with staff and CJA’s.
- Shall possess proficiency in identifying and presenting short and long-term project goals.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ background in managing and supporting IT systems.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience is desired in producing quality technical written documentation to include, but not limited to, procedures and instructions.
- Shall possess a minimum of five years’ experience in the analysis and assessment of large numerical statistics, to include qualitative and quantative data, while managing and coordinating major parallel IT initiatives.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.