DHA is seeking a Training Specialist to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Shall possess proficiency managing, coordinating, tracking, and implementing system testing procedures and test cases with large complex IT systems.
- Shall possess proficiency developing, maintaining, and administering CBT’s.
- Shall set training goals and objectives aligned with program goals and objectives.
- Shall provide functional expertise in the following aspects of system training: training strategy development; curriculum development; training delivery; and technology based training development.
- Shall develop and deliver high quality technical training curriculum, presentations, and instructional materials in person, online, and or via self-paced individual developmental learning.
- Shall work with all levels of the organization. Interactions may include presentations, workshop facilitation, and training.
- Proficiency in preparing and/or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation to ensure consistency with training documentation, ensuring impacts are identified, understood, and communicated. Manage the development and quality of final training deliverables submitted to the client, ensuring client approval and concurrence of deliverables and/or work products produced.
- Shall communicate IT system developments and ensure information is readily available.
- Shall collect and organize information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, style guides, proposals, and reports.
- Shall possess proficiency in using Adobe Captivate to develop CBT modules.
- Shall possess proficiency with copyright procedures and laws and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Shall possess proficiency with help desk software and procedures.
- Shall possess proficiency managing user feedback, performing analysis, clearly and effectively present findings, and make recommendations and improvements based on those findings.
- A minimum of five years’ background in managing and supporting IT systems is required.
- A minimum of five years’ proficiency is required in producing quality written documentation including, but not limited to, procedures, process, and instructions.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.