DHA is seeking a Digital/Technical Content Specialists to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Shall work as a part of a strategic management team to assist, facilitate, and manage business process efforts.
- Shall manage, track, prioritize, and schedule multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting all deadlines.
- Shall identify sources of problems, make recommendations for solutions, including designing and implementing appropriate solutions. Shall assist with and/or manage IT system and program related projects.
- Shall work with all levels of the organization; interactions may include presentations, workshop facilitation, and training.
- Shall support the marketing and communications of a major IT system.
- Shall write, develop, and design visuals to enhance project objectives.
- Shall prepare standard templates and layouts for the organization, including but not limited to; documents, presentations, process flows, publishing, and website content.
- Shall coordinate and communicate IT system developments and ensure information is readily available to customers.
- Shall develop, implement, and maintain website presence on internal and external web sites.
- Shall ensure a consistent program/system message is conveyed across all mediums.
- Shall monitor website traffic and administer receipt, assignment, tracking and response to visitor submitted questions.
- Proficiency with various computer graphics software, such as Microsoft Publisher and Adobe Creative Cloud, to facilitate the design, layout, and production of newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, one-pagers, briefings, displays, and other materials.
- Shall coordinate and facilitate the development of promotional videos.
- Shall develop high quality technical training curriculum for online delivery and/or via self-paced individual developmental learning; Proficiency in using Adobe Captivate to develop computer-based trainings (CBTs) is required.
- Proficiency with the application of copyright procedures and laws, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 requirements and standards.
- Proficiency managing social media platform for an IT system/program, including Proficiency with government policies and restrictions in use of social media.
- Shall possess proficiency in preparing and/or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation to ensure consistency with training documentation and ensuring impacts are identified, understood, and communicated.
- Shall analyze metrics to assess effectiveness of websites, outreach, and marketing platforms.
- Shall support the program with various research and analytical projects, white paper development, presentations, and other project-oriented tasks.
- Shall assist in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, style guides, proposals, and reports.
- Shall possess excellent writing and editing skills to produce technical and programmatic documentation.
- Proficiency developing Microsoft SharePoint sites to manage organizational content to effectively meet the needs of the N-DEx PO.
- Shall perform extensive analysis and research, in order to create case analysis studies and reports.
- A minimum of five years’ experience is desired in managing and supporting IT systems; working in collaborative sessions; presentation skills; producing quality written documentation and products, to include, but not limited to; procedures, processes, presentations, newsletters, technical training guides and manuals, marketing materials, online training modules, and websites.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.