DHA is seeking a Senior Analyst to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Previous Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) experience is highly desired.
- A strong background in project management is required.
- Shall manage, track, prioritize, and schedule multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting all deadlines.
- Shall provide necessary professional skills, including: privacy; ethics; planning, selecting, collecting, analyzing, interpreting and communicating for all phases of data processing; system and software development lifecycle phases; and data analysis.
- Shall provide guidance and recommended changes on internal and external processes.
- Shall work well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Shall recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist, and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions to problems.
- Shall recognize patterns of customer needs, problems, and potential systemic solutions.
- Shall analyze various aspects of organizational functioning, including management, processes, structure, culture, and performance.
- Shall conduct organizational or process analysis, using qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and techniques.
- Shall identify sources of problems; and make recommendations for solutions, including designing and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Shall apply organizational and management theory and principles to understand and improve the effectiveness and efficiency in achieving organizational business goals.
- Shall work with all levels of the organization. Interactions may include presentations, workshop facilitation, and training.
- Shall exercise independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytical skill in solving complex and unusual technical, administrative, and managerial problems.
- Shall plan, direct, coordinate, and control technical and administrative activities of designated projects to ensure goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within recommended time frames and funding parameters.
- Shall work as part of a team to manage training implementation.
- Shall provide functional expertise in the following aspects of training: training strategy development; curriculum development; training delivery; and technology based training.
- Proficiency in preparing and/or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation to ensure consistency with training documentation and ensuring impacts are identified, understood, and communicated.
- Shall coordinate with users and IT development personnel on system level and application software releases.
- Shall make conclusions and provide guidance on resolving technical and administrative problems.
- Five years’ experience is desired in the analysis and assessment of large numerical statistics, to include qualitative and quantitative data, while managing and coordinating major parallel IT initiatives.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.