DHA is seeking a Business Analyst to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Shall work as a part of a strategic management team to assist with, facilitate, or manage business process efforts.
- Shall be proficient in working with IBM SPSS Statistics and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio software.
- Shall apply organizational and management theory and principles in understanding and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency in achieving business goals.
- Shall work with the N-DEx PO to integrate capability planning and roadmaps into strategic planning and project implementations.
- Shall plan, direct, coordinate, and control technical and administrative activities of designated projects, to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Shall conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems/opportunities, which may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Shall assist in mapping functions to organizations, analyzing existing processes for potential improvements, and developing written analysis documents and workflows.
- Shall interact regularly with the various levels of customer management in supporting the development of process improvement efforts.
- Shall conduct reviews and analysis of organizational needs and goals and present recommendations.
- Shall facilitate planning sessions with management. Evaluates and presents information to enable effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials, which effectively summarize findings with recommendations.
- Shall work with program leaders to identify business needs and prioritization.
- Shall analyze industry, market trends, and determine new and potential business capabilities.
- Shall take ownership and a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver a program of work to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a core business process.
- Shall perform in-depth statistical analysis, and format and present results, including clear interpretations and charts.
- Shall perform a variety of quantitative analyses.
- Shall develop graphical maps, using specialized software.
- Shall administer group surveys and user assessments, manage feedback, perform analysis, and present findings, clearly and effectively to management.
- A minimum of five years background in supporting IT systems; working in collaborative sessions; producing quality written documentation including, but not limited to, procedures, processes, research papers, presentations, communication matrices, strategic framework, and goals, objectives, and metrics is required.
- Shall assist with and/or manage IT system and program related projects.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the analysis and assessment of large mumerical statistics, to include qualitive and quantitative data, while managing and coordinating major parallel IT initiatives is desired.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.