DHA is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer Data Integrator/XML to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
Proficiency with N-DEx IEPDs and LE data specifications: N-DEx Incident and Arrest, Incarceration, Booking, Probation, and Parole.
- N-DEx IEPDs: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ndex
- N-DEx IEPD Incident/Arrest Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- N-DEx IEPD Incarceration/Booking/Probation/Parole Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining data applications and data tools to support the data integration process.
- Proficiency with maintaining, troubleshooting, and assisting agencies with WSDLs, JKSs, security certificates, and encryption use.
- Proficiency with web services, SOAP, and REST Protocols are desired.
- Shall travel to CJA’s in order to support the N-DEx PO in performing various data integration functions.
- Shall provide SME data integration support during teleconferences and meetings.
- Shall produce technical documentation to support integration services.A minimum of five years’ experience in databases. Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- Shall produce and maintain automated tools to support data integration services.
- Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products and other automated data integration tools.
- Shall recommend and implement standardization in the data integration process.
- A minimum five years’ experience in Software Procedural Languages. PL/SQL code and T-SQL code is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in programming languages. JAVA, C, C#, and .NET is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in databases. Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in transforming languages and schemas, such as XML, XSLT, XSD, and DTD is desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in maintaining and troubleshooting various JAVA applications and creating Application Programing Interfaces (API) to facilitate information sharing efforts: FBI Data Adapter and the FBI Sentinel Data Viewer Application (SDVA) are preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in producing data integration applications from various data sources to a specified XML data format.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in using data standards and data validation tools: NIEM, LEXS, N-DEx IEPDs, ConTesA, XCOTA are preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ maintaining and troubleshooting SFTP data connections: CJIS Enterprise SFTP is desired.
- Proficiency with web services, SOAP, and REST Protocols is desired.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.