DHA is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer/SFTP to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Knowledge in Configuration and Versioning Software Management Tools: Apache Subversion (SVN) is desired.
- Knowledge in Virtual Machines (VM) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) is desired.
- Shall travel to CJAs in order to support various data integration functions.
- Shall provide SME data integration support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Shall produce technical documentation.
- Shall implement and support messaging/web service platforms.
- Shall create, maintain, and pursue approvals for change requests required for deploying application configurations/rules to various environments.
- Shall provide production support of business applications: start and stop of application instances, troubleshoot application failures, and diagnose performance or reliability issues of applications.
- Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products and other automated data integration tools.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in providing hands-on installation, configuration and maintenance of security certificates, encryption, Web Services Description Languages (WSDL) and Java KeyStore (JKS). This includes troubleshooting production issues and deploying applications.
- A minimum four years’ experience in web services: SOAP, and REST Protocols over the Public Internet is desired.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting data SFTP connections: CJIS EFTS is preferred.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.