DHA is seeking a Sr. Data Integration Specialists to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Proficiency with N-DEx IEPDs and LE data specifications: N-DEx Incident and Arrest, Incarceration, Booking, Probation, and Parole.
- N-DEx IEPDs: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ndex
- N-DEx IEPD Incident/Arrest Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- N-DEx IEPD Incarceration/Booking/Probation/Parole Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- Shall travel to CJAs to support various data integration functions.
- Shall provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Shall produce technical documentation to support integration services.
- Shall develop, maintain, and use automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services.
- Shall maintain and upgrade existing data integration projects.
- Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products, or other automated data integration tools.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Software Procedural Languages. Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) code and Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL) code is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Programming Languages. JAVA, C, C#, and .NET is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in databases. Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in transforming languages and schemas. XML, XSLT, XML Schema Definition (XSD), and Document Type Definition (DTD) is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in using data standards, data validation tools: National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), Logical Entity eXchange Specifications (LEXS), N-DEx IEPDs, Conformance Testing Assistant (ConTesA), XCOTA is preferred.
- A minimum of four years’ maintaining and troubleshooting data connections: CJIS Enterprise Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is desired.
- Proficiency with web services, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer Protocols (REST) is desired.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast-growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.