DHA is seeking a Jr. Data Integration Specialists to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Proficiency with N-DEx IEPDs and LE data specifications: N-DEx Incident and Arrest, Incarceration, Booking, Probation, and Parole.
- N-DEx IEPDs: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ndex
- N-DEx IEPD Incident/Arrest Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- N-DEx IEPD Incarceration/Booking/Probation/Parole Version 2.1.1 (zip)
- Shall provide SME support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Shall develop, maintain, and use automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services.
- Shall maintain and upgrade existing data integration projects.
- Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products and other automated data integration tools.
- Shall recommend and implement standardization in the data integration process.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Software Procedural Languages. PL/SQL and T-SQL code is desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in programming languages. JAVA, C, C#, and .NET is desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in databases. Oracle, Microsoft Access, My SQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in transforming languages and schemas: XML, XSLT, XSD, and DTDs is desired.
- Proficiency with web services, SOAP and REST Protocols is desired.
- A minimum of one-year experience in using data standards and validation tools: NIEM, LEXS, N-DEx IEPDs, ConTesA, XCOTA
- A minimum of two years’ experience in maintaining and troubleshooting SFTP data connections: CJIS Enterprise SFTP is desired.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.