DHA is hiring a SQL Server DBA with SharePoint to support a very dynamic customer in Crystal City, VA. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
Scope/mission of work?
· Translate business rules into technical solutions
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable SQL code
· Integrating SharePoint with SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate these issues
· Designing, developing and maintaining SSRS reports
· Understanding of fundamental database design principles for building scalable applications
· Assist developers with complex query and tuning
· Design and develop data warehouse structure
· Maintain data warehouse
· Some SharePoint Administration
· Work as part of a cross functional team of developers
Create and maintain documentation
Summary Position Description:
· Design and implement data warehouses using SSIS
· Improve the efficiency of existing queries in SSIS packages
· Troubleshoot existing data warehouse issues and come up with solutions
· Experience in designing, developing and maintaining SSRS reports
· Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
· Familiarity with various database design and architectural patterns
· Installing and Configure SharePoint Server (Reporting)
· Install and configure SSRS
· Strong knowledge of Transact SQL
· Strong communication, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Database Administration
· SharePoint developer/administration (2013 and above)
· .Net (Nice to have)
· SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
· Data migration (SQL to Oracle) – nice to have
· Knowledge of Oracle – nice to have
· Knowledge of Web Services – nice to have
Top 3 skills/must haves?
1. Database Administration
2. SharePoint developer/administration (2013 and above) (including SQL Server Reporting Service
3. .Net (Nice to have)
Desired Years of experience: 4 to 5 years
Desired Education: BS Computer Science
Other Preferred Skills/ Attributes: Agile, DevOPS
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.