DHA is hiring a Technical Analyst to support a very dynamic customer in Clarksburg, WV. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide policy consultation and technical advisory support to the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Information Security Officer (ISO) and the CJIS Information Assurance Unit (CIAU)
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) representing the CJIS ISO in collaboration with Federal, State, Local and Tribal law enforcement agencies to develop concepts, development and delivery of Security Policy related topic papers and briefings in periodic meeting sessions with APB and Compact Council Committees of States
- Assist the development and implementation of creative training methods for CJIS customers and the supporting vendor community on IT-relevant security topics, trends and security policy changes
- Present information security briefings related to the CJIS Security Policy at the Advisory Policy Board (APB), as well as, state and vendor conferences as a representative of the CJIS ISO
- Support the continued development and implementation of substantive updates to the CJIS Security Policy and assigned collaborative space on the FBI.gov website
- Provide research and analysis of latest information technology security trends and industry security best practices and to provide a comparative analysis of new proposed security solutions in relation to the CJIS Security Policy for the ISO Program and customers
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- Proficient experience working in technical environments (computer, datacenter, or SOC/NOC)
- 5 years’ experience in a security-related position
- S- Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Competent grammar and technical writing skill
- Comfortable and proficient in public speaking
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.