DHA is seeking a Service Desk Technician in support of a mission critical environment in Vienna Virginia.
This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance. Candidates will be required to obtain an FBI SCI which will require sitting for a CI polygraph.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating tickets with basic user information and forward to the Tier 1 Service desk queue for further evaluation.
- Answering initial calls for all user issues at the TSC including IT, Security and Facilities issues in the building.
- Monitoring ticketing queue and work on assigned tickets.
- Resolving all issues based on priority for unclassified and classified networks.
- Communicating effectively with users and update tickets with all relevant information.
- Escalating issues to leadership as needed including after hours and weekend sending emails and calling on call support.
- Supporting on-site shift operations 24/7/365.
- Maintaining access to email accounts, mailboxes, distribution groups, personal storage tables (PSTs) and calendars.
- Assisting with hardware decommissioning.
- Connecting printers to applicable network.
- Serving as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software, computer systems, printer issues and multiple unclassified and classified networks.
- For issues related to FBI-specific networks, create tickets with basic user information and forward to the EOC Tier 1 Service desk queue for further evaluation.
- Creating, unlocking, and disabling Active Directory accounts. Account creations include external networks.
- Communicating with incoming and outgoing shifts to relay important information on open issues
- Installing IT hardware, which include workstations, monitors, switchboxes, keyboard, mice and printers and any other associated devices.
- Pushing non-standard software via current tool to users.
- Issuing Public Key Infrastructure Certificates and security tokens.
- Providing data recovery and folder access on multiple networks.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) and external groups when needed.
- Erasing, reloading, and maintaining hard drives with the standard baseline software.
- Acting as a Registration Authority in support of access control systems.
- Updating virus definitions on all systems.
- Perform hourly application checks on mission critical applications and troubleshoot as applicable.
- High School diploma and one year of experience in a Service Desk support environment working with multiple system classifications.
- Two to three years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Experience configuring IT hardware (workstations, monitors, printers, switch boxes).
- Experience working with Windows 7, Microsoft Server 2008 and 2012, Active Directory and various software applications including the full MS Office suite.
- Experience working in a 24/7/365 environment providing continuous support to users and critical operations monitoring and escalation.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.