DHA Group Inc., is currently seeking a JAVA Software Developer to support a dynamic client of ours in Crystal City, VA. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Shall develop Java based software, resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Coordinates with the work of other software developers
- Participates in development of software user manuals
- Decompose and estimate requirements for changes to the software
- Provide status reports on development progress
- Participate in Client reviews, team meetings, and status meetings
- Provide recommendations and solutions to issues with existing code
- Use and manage code repositories and build environments
- Use and manage issue/bug tracking tools
Required Experience includes:
- PIV Enablement
- JBOSS version 7
- Upgrade from JBOSS version 4.5 and 6
- Automated builds using DevOPS tools like Jenkins
- Experience working in a DevOPS environment
- Implementing single sign-on using Kerberos and AD
- Struts, Vaadin, SOA Development, and Web Services
- Atlassian Jira, Jira Agile (Greenhopper), Bamboo, Stash, and/or Fisheye
- Forms-based development (Adobe LiveCycle, Oracle Forms
- Agile methodologies
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.