DHA is seeking a Jr. Data Integration Specialists to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
Design, implement, and analyze process by which the Guidelines and Participation Manual is to be given to each agency technical point of contact upon the initial meeting. This document details the strategy and process flow for contributing data.
- Travel to various LEA’s to discuss the technical issues of submitting data, such as coding and data submission.
- Work on a daily basis with the CJIS Division personnel to assist users in data submission.
- Communicate and collaborate with additional IT personnel, FBI managers, user representatives, vendors, contract personnel, and local, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement officials.
- Data integrators and CDM Liaison shall communicate and collaborate with the customer to ensure smooth transition of data between agency and FBI.
- The Data Integration Team shall communicate and collaborate with software developers about the NIBRS, XML, and IEPD.
- Write and provide data integration process for NIBRS documents.
- Prepare and provide time estimates for LEAs who wish to contribute in addition to use in scheduling operations.
- Evaluate data designs for acceptance, accuracy, and adherence to IEPD.
- Using software testing XML validation tool, if available, for acceptability of XML schemas.
- Understand and guide LEAs on how to connect to the CJIS Division Web Services and Electronic File Transfer Service EFTS, if necessary.
- Work with CJIS Division personnel, once they evaluate the XML structure and run it through the business rules on the new UCR system, to ensure the data will be accepted.
- Participate in teleconferences with LEA’s and software vendor agencies in order to coordinate the dissemination of information to and from the agency for software development.-deliverable
- Weekly data integration meetings to discuss team progress and review assignments.
- Provide weekly reports on data integration status.
About DHA DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.