DHA is seeking a Sr. Data Integration Specialists to support a large dynamic client in Clarksburg, WV. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience in using Virtual Machines (VM) and Virtual Desktop Interfaces (VDI).
- Experience in using Configuration Management (CM) Tools.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining Secure File Transfer Protocols (SFTP) connections.
- Knowledge of N-DEx Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPDs) and law enforcement data specifications: N-DEx Incident and Arrest, Incarceration Booking Probation and Parole.
- Experience in NIEM.
- Experience in using data validation tools.
- Ability to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills such as organization, working well under pressure supervised or independently. Must be willing to accept responsibility and to show good judgment, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist, as well as evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions to problems.
- Ability to recognize patterns of customer needs, as well as problems and potential systemic solutions.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Software Procedural Languages: Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) code, Transact- Structured Query Language (T-SQL) code is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C#, .NET is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firefox, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, relational databases is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in transforming languages and schemas: XML, XSLT, XML Schema Definition (XSD), Document Type Definition (DTD) is desired.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Web Services: LEXS, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational state transfer (REST) Protocols is desired.
- Ability to travel to CJA’s to support various data integration functions.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Ability to produce technical documentation to support integration services.
About DHA DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.