DHA Group, Inc. is looking for an Senior Systems Engineer with an active Top Secret Clearance, to support a very dynamic customer in Clarksburg, WV.
Senior System Engineer
- Experience in data integration.
- Experience in XML.
- Experience in using VMs and VDIs.
- Experience in using CM Tools.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining SFTP connections.
- Experience in NIEM.
- Knowledge of N-DEx IEPDs and law enforcement data specifications: N-DEx Incident and Arrest, Incarceration Booking Probation and Parole.
- Experience in using data validation tools.
- Experience in creating and maintaining data applications and data tools to support the data integration process.
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting various java applications and creating APIs to facilitate information sharing efforts.
- Experience in producing data integration applications from various data sources to a specified XML data format.
- Experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and assisting agencies with WSDLs and JKSs, security certificates, and encryption use.
- Experience in developing, managing, and supporting various software applications both Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom made.
- Work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills such as organization, working well under pressure supervised or independently. Must be willing to accept responsibility and to show good judgment, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Recognize when and where problems and opportunities exist, as well as evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of potential solutions to problems.
- Recognize patterns of customer needs, as well as problems and potential systemic solutions.
- A minimum five years’ experience in software procedural languages: PL/SQL code, T-SQL code is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in programming languages: JAVA, C, C#, .NET is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firefox, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, relational databases is desired.
- A minimum five years’ experience in Transforming Languages and Schemas: XML, XSLT, XSD, DTDs is desired.
- Knowledge of Web Services: LEXS, SOAP and REST Protocols is desired.
- Travel to CJA’s in order to support N-DEx PO in performing various data integration functions.
- Provide SME support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Produce technical documentation to support integration services.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.