DHA Group, Inc. is looking for an Senior Systems Engineer with an active Top Secret Clearance, to support a very dynamic customer in Clarksburg, WV.
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting data connections using the EFTS.
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting LEXS Web Service connections over the public internet.
- Experience in Configuration and Versioning Software Management Tools: Apache Subversion (SVN) is desired.
- Experience in VMs and VDIs is desired.
- Ability to travel to CJA’s in order to support various data integration functions.
- Provide SME support during teleconferences and meetings with CJAs to perform data integration.
- Produce technical documentation to support N-DEx integration services.
- Possess experience supporting enterprise platforms
- Provide Hands-on installation, configuration and maintenance of security certificates, encryption, web services, and JKS. This includes troubleshooting production issues, deploying applications.
- Implement and support messaging/web services platforms
- Create, maintain, seek approvals for change requests required to deploy application configurations/rules to various environments
- Production support of business applications: start and stop of application instances, troubleshoot application failures and diagnosing performance or reliability issues of applications.
- A minimum five years’ experience in Web Services: LEXS, SOAP and REST Protocols is desired.
- A minimum three years’ experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and assisting agencies with WSDL, JKS security certificate and encryption use.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20+ years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.