DHA is seeking a Technical Project Manager to provide technical advice and enablement to the customer. This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance.
The candidate should also have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent customer service, and diagnose and solve problems efficiently for high-value customers. The candidate will facilitate the mission of the web portal, guide the team through launches, assist with compliance and security evaluations, provide roadmap and planning support all while utilizing development best practices.
- Current TS/SCI
- Provide troubleshooting and enablement on a wide variety of technical and strategic topics, including Software & Web development best practices, development operations, cloud hosting and 3rd party integrations.
- Ability to advise on, develop, and manage contracts, SLAs, and performance metrics
- Provide team oversight to include time keeping, personnel management, and cost estimates such as burn analysis
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts
- Communicate with customers with clarity, courtesy and honesty – verbally and in writing
- Work with customers in real time in scheduled phone meetings, as well as through a ticketing system
- Efficiently juggle multiple requests from multiple customers
- Collaborate with other team members on technical and customer service challenges
- Deep experience with Web development and application architecture, including an aptitude for building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of web development issues (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, knowledge bases, etc.)
- Experience with stakeholder engagement to include marketing and outreach, as well as training of users and stakeholders
- Ability to development from requirements definition through development, coding and implementation in an Agile environment
- Proven record of providing customer relationship management with excellent customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of LAMP internals and resource management
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping build lasting value for customers
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills
- Strong desire to research, plan, develop and execute with minimal supervision
- Experience developing resilient, scalable and flexible web based solutions
- Experience with compliance directives and organizations such as FISMA, FedRAMP, 508, NIST and OMB
- A consulting or customer service background
- Experience with enterprise Web technologies like AWS, Varnish, memcache, CDN and reverse proxies
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, multiple government agencies etc.)
- Computer Science degree or background
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.