DHA Group, Inc. is looking for an Sr. Exchange Administrator (Office 365 SME) with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
Qualified candidate will need to have:
- Practical experience planning, implementing, sustaining, administering Office 365
- Practical experience with Exchange online
- Practical experience with Lync online
- Practical experience working with Microsoft Premier Field Engineers (PFEs) to develop and then enable Microsoft Office 365 technical and systems administration functionality
- Experience administering Skype for Business online
- Federated services experience
- Experience administering Microsoft Lync Federation or products to enable cross-organization communications;
- Experience administering Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and 2016 or Exchange Server 2010 equivalent;
- Experience administering Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2010 equivalent;
- Experience with Exchange Management Console, Exchange Admin Console/Exchange Control Panel, and Exchange Management Shell
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, i.e. 2012 r2, 2008 r2, and 2003, including Active Directory;
- Knowledge and experience using IT Infrastructure monitoring tools, i.e. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), HP Operations Manager and other native tools common to Exchange;
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, PowerShell, and/or other scripting tools
- Knowledge and experience in development, test and configuration management;
- Preferably Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications in the following:
- Minimum of five (5) years of working experience in maintenance and operational support of Exchange, Lync, and Active Directory;
- Minimum of five (5) years of troubleshooting Exchange and Skype for Business;
- Possess Technical writing skills; and
- Ability to effectively share technical knowledge between government and contractor personnel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field; Exchange, Lync, and Active Directory, troubleshooting Exchange and Skype for Business
- Experience with Exchange Management Console, Exchange Admin Console/Exchange Control panel, and Exchange Management Shell
- Scripting experience (1 or more years)
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.