DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Senior Active Directory Systems Administrator with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
Qualified candidate will need to have:
- Expert practical experience in creating, modifying, and deleting group policy, troubleshoot group policy issues, determine the effect of all group policies on an account or account group, audit changes to group policy, and maintain a Group Policy Map;
- Expert practical experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, PowerShell, and/or other scripting tools;
- Expert practical experience using monitoring tools (i.e. Microsoft Advanced Group Management Policy (AGPM), Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and attributes);
- Advanced knowledge related to installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2 equivalent (preferred);
- Advanced knowledge related to administering Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2 equivalent (preferred):
- Advanced knowledge related to configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services or Windows Server 2008 R2 equivalent (preferred);
- Advanced knowledge related to with Microsoft Windows Server (i.e. 2012 r2, 2008 r2, and 2003, including Active Directory);
- Provide quality/production methods to ensure existing group policies are not already in-place to implement user request or change;
- Provide active follow-up with users and engineers to ensure actual change worked and did not cause of corrupt use profiles and permissions;
- Be able to identify impacts of AD, GPO, OU change;
- Ability to document order of applied change and criticality of sequenced process steps;
- Experience managing Domain replication;
- Expert practical experience applying Federal Information Services Management Act (FISMA) rules to the AD environment;
- Highly recommended have Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Security Plus (CompTIA)); preferably Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications;
- Experience with SQL; LDAP and Secure LDAP, and Dell Active Administrator;
- Able to administer PKI and certificate services (preferred);
- Able to administer RSA tokens, as an RA or LRA (preferred);
- Minimum of five (5) years with AD group policy, including common Microsoft products such as SharePoint and Exchange for the listed server versions and their successors;
- Minimum of five (5) years of troubleshooting AD, especially group policy-related incidents;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Technical writing skills; and
- Ability to effectively share technical knowledge between government and contractor’s personnel.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshals, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.