DHA Group, Inc. is looking for a Windows Administrator to support a very dynamic customer in Vienna, VA. Applicants must have an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Perform daily system checks and review system logs to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain the physical and virtual Windows and Exchange environments for the TSC unclassified networks; perform troubleshooting analysis of physical servers, workstations and associated systems as well as software.
- Test and deploy new operating system and security patches.
- Address escalated tickets for TSC and FBI enclave issues at the Tier 2 level.
- Adjust Windows based applications such as Quest Password Manager and EM7 for TSC and FBI enclave issues at the Tier 2 level.
- Coordinate issue resolution for server problems on FBI Networks with FBI/HQ.
- Monitor, diagnose, configure and performance tune systems to optimize effectiveness of memory, disk and OS kernel.
- Coordinate and execute software deployments and patches for all TSC developed windows based applications.
- Document systems and processes including new design and configuration and documenting existing processes and systems. Document problems and resolution for future reference.
- Provide technical support and guidance to users, as needed, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Configure system backups, rotate and inventory backup tapes
Minimum Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with two years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with four years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems; OR
- Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with six years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems; OR
- Eight years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a 24/7 operational environment and working on call rotation.
- Experience in a Tier 2/3 Operational environment working on production systems and software including NetApp, JBoss, Oracle, NoSQL, SQL, VMWare, Windows 7, MS Server 2008 and 2012, System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, SharePoint and the entire Microsoft Office suite.
DHA has been a trusted partner to the US Federal Government for 20 years. We are a vibrant, energized and fast growing company serving the agencies which protect our freedom and way of life. Our mission focuses on the intelligence, law enforcement and defense communities. DHA adds value to every customer we serve by providing the best solution, talent, expertise and experience specifically tailored to each customer’s need. We are proud of the company’s culture which is results-oriented and based on kindness, caring and compassion for everyone we serve as a customer, employee or teaming partner.
Why DHA? Over the years, DHA has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD). DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.